By the way, Exercise happens to be the cheapest of all medicines.
Exercise? And why is that?
Exercise has lots of benefits!
- Exercise decreases blood pressure.
- Exercise reduces blood sugar levels.
- It decreases the incidence of diabetes.
- It improves lung and heart capacity.
- It improves exercise tolerance.
- It increases bone density making them stronger.
- Prevents age related osteoarthritis.
- It reduces joint problems, especially arthritis of the knees.
- It strengthens the spine.
- It improves mental health and elevates the mood.
- It reduces anxiety.
- It reduces incidence of heart attacks and debilitating strokes.
- Reduces progression of dementia.
- It reduces frequency of angina in patients with coronary heart disease.
- It improves cardiac capacity in patients with heart failure (weak hearts).
The list of benefits is endless!
And What is the best part?
It is totally FREE unlike a visit to the doctor or buying medicines. Does not cost a penny!
You just need to walk (brisk walking preferable) 30-45 minutes at least 5 times in a week!
So why would one not exercise! Its free and has so many benefits. So put on your walking shoes and move out of the door! Just walk! Just do it! And experience the benefits!
Good Luck! I am sure you will do well and soon start motivating others!