Losing weight can be difficult but very much possible.
One needs to put in effort to ensure that unnecessary snacking is avoided. Eating the right foods and sticking to plan will ensure success. Regular exercising will also aid in reducing the weight.
Some easy steps!
1. Reduce your caloric intake. Start with reducing intake of beverages like tea, coffee, aerated drinks etc. Stop or drastically reduce the intake of red meat and deep-fried food.
2. Eat more fruits and vegetables. These are low in calories and can be eaten frequently. The fiber present in them prevents constipation and also aids with weight loss.
3. Avoid simple carbohydrates, such as white rice, white pastas, white breads and sugary snacks. Instead, choose complex carbohydrates, or whole grains, such as brown rice, brown pastas and brown breads.
4. Never miss your morning breakfast! Keep it healthy and simple. Fresh fruits, cereals like whole grains cereals, oats or muesli with milk make good choices.
5. Eat small frequent meals. Never remain hungry. This avoids over-eating and excessive binging on food when one is hungry.
Be patient in your attempt to lose lower weight and belly fat. Belly fat is the most difficult type of fat to lose. Keep your calories low and you will achieve the body type you desire.
Check with your doctor before making serious changes to your diet.